Half-Lion: How P.V. Narasimha Rao Transformed India
ookName:Half-Lion: How P.V. Narasimha Rao Transformed India
When P.V. Narasimha Rao became the
Half-Lion: How P.V. Narasimha Rao Transformed India介绍
BookName:Half-Lion: How P.V. Narasimha Rao Transformed India
When P.V. Narasimha Rao became the unlikely prime minister of India in 1991, he inherited a nation adrift, violent insurgencies, and economic crisis. Despite being unloved by his people, mistrusted by his party, and ruling under the shadow of 10 Janpath, Rao transformed the economy and ushered India into the global arena. With exclusive access to Rao’s never-before-seen personal papers and diaries, this definitive biography provides new revelations on the Indian economy, nuclear programme, foreign policy and the Babri Masjid. Tracing his early life from a small town in Telangana through his years in power, and finally, his humiliation in retirement, it never loses sight of the inner man, his difficult childhood, his corruption and love affairs, and his lingering loneliness. Meticulously researched and brutally honest, this landmark political biography is a must-read for anyone interested in knowing about the man responsible for transforming India.
- An inquiry into the principles of the di
- Half-Lion: How P.V. Narasimha Rao Transf
- Between Justice and Stability: The Polit
- The anatomy of Russian information warfa
- Disaggregazioni. Forme e spazi di govern
- Política de Dios, gobierno de Cristo, t
- GENERAL ELECTIONS 2014 Reference Handboo
- Democrazia vendesi. Dalla crisi economic
- Harrington: 'The Commonwealth of Oceana'
- A Federal Republic: Australia's Constitu